Thursday, September 29, 2011

Unexpected stop in Nashville

There was a flurry of activity with the flight attendants grabbing the medical kits out of the overhead bins. This was followed by an announcement asking if a medical professional was onboard. 
30 minutes later we are on a very quick descent into Nashville.
After the medical personnel came on you could feel a breathe of relief in the cabin.
A few minutes later the wife left the plane followed by her husband in a wheelchair. He was alert and actually even carrying his own IV bag. From the time they announced our landing until he left I silently chanted EJKG for him as well. My row mates probably are regretting their seat choice although I did notice out of the corner of my eye the wife next to me say a prayer with her palms pressed.  Was nice to practice with her.

Metta to that gentleman and his wife. Life always likes to keep things interesting with little regard to our foolish plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment