Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ango 2011 - Day 26


  • Morning Zazen (45m @ ??am)
    • I can't for the life of me remember who I sat with on G+.
    • Normally I post up on my profile so I can track it later, but for some reason I hadn't and now can't remember who I sat with.  
  • No Shobo & no sewing today.
  • Shakuhachi Practice
    • Finished up Daiwagaku today and apart from maybe 2 or 3 areas I think I've got it.  
    • Found it actually easier than Choshi, even though it goes up into daikan register.  I still struggle with the Ha-Ro couplet in kan as I seem to drop down a register each time....must practice more!
  • Dana
    • Began searching for a new way to help others as the food drive is over.
    • A friend of mine showed me a beautiful framed cross stitching that he received from a lady whom he helps from time to time.  This inspired me to do the same.
    • My mother used to deliver food for Meals on Wheels organization to the elderly.  So I've decided to do the same.  On top of the deliveries, I've offered to do some grocery shopping or errands plus some yard keeping, should the need arise.
    • Have contacted the people at Metroport Meals on Wheels and have submitted my volunteer forms and background checks.
  • Evening Zazen (30m @ 8pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment