Friday, September 9, 2011

Ango 2011 - Day 7


  • Morning Zazen (1 Hour @ 5 AM) 
    • Sat on G+ with Chris an hour earlier than normal
    • Had a hard time waking up.  Forgot to plug in the laptop and it died half way through which was a bit of a hiccup.
  • Angie and I had breakfast with our friends the Saarios.  Knowing my vegan ways, they introduced me to the wonder that is chocolate hazelnut butter.  I will now stock my pantry with cases and cases of Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
  • Shakuhachi Practice
    • Again spent time on Choshi.  Again struggled with the higher notes.
    • Spent a good deal of the practice practicing furis (like a head bob for vibrato).   Would play each note and do the head bob up and down the scales.
    • Sat outside with the wife in the nice weather and played Kyorei which was nice.
  • Evening Zazen (4 Hours @ 6PM)
  • No Shobo studies today unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment